In 2019, we began to develop our own software that represents the evolution of the website model that we all know. For us, the future passes through smart, lively websites. Dynamic Web Expanding (DWX AI Platform) was born.
DWX is the only AI platform of its kind purpose-built for automating search marketing processes and unlock SEO growth through ML and AI.
Using AI & ML, we plan to support websites that adapt to the different environments they coexist with through data interpretation and external and internal stimuli.
What Your Job Looks Like
- Full-stack development and SRE tasks (Front-end with Angular 11 - Back-end Java and Python).
- You maintain Mongodb and Neo4j databases.
- You contribute to the selection of technologies and the design of IT architectures.
- You work under agile methodologies (Scrum / Agile) and the use of CI / CD pipelines (continuous integration and continuous delivery).
- Minimum experience of 2 years as a front-end or full-stack developer.
- Good knowledge of software architecture principles, data structures, and design patterns.
- Experience with React, Angular or Vue.
- Desirable knowledge in Java (Spring Boot framework) and Python.
- Effective communication skills (fluent in English).
What You Can Expect
- A space to bring your ideas to life, with a great tech team to develop them.
- The possibility of working remotely with great professionals in a young growing company that takes team satisfaction into account.
- Creating an innovative product that represents the evolution of websites as they are understood today with clients such as eBay Classifieds Group.
- You will have a true impact on our SEO SaaS platform, affecting millions of users every day.
- You will work on a modern tech stack including Java, Python, Angular, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, Neo4j, NLTK, Scikit-Learn, Okta and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Development and growth opportunities within the company.